December Box-Winter Solstice Luxe Box
- One time purchase for the December Box- 'Winter Solstice'
- SHIPPING DECEMBER 18th
- This product will not renew.
- Limited quantities available.
- Boxes are always 100% Cruelty-free and Vegan
- NOTE: This is a larger LUXE box offering just for December, it will contain all the products from the regular sized box + exclusive offerings.
- If you would like to include a gift card please write this in the note section with all the information you want included. This is free of charge for the holidays!
Winter Solstice has been celebrated in cultures all over the world for thousands of years and we are excited to create a box filled with this magick! In the northern hemisphere, December 21st marks the turning point of the season, the shortest day and the longest night. This is also the start of the solar year which is a celebration of Light and the rebirth of the Sun. In old Europe, it was known as Yule, from the Norse, Jul, meaning wheel. Many of our current festive traditions actually originates with pagan solstice customs, such as decorating the Yule tree. Brightly decorations and lights would be hung on a pine tree to symbolize the various stellar objects, which were of tremendous significance to the Celtic people – the sun, moon, and stars – and also to represent the souls of those who had died in the previous year. The modern practice of gift giving evolved from the tradition of hanging gifts on the tree as offerings to various Gods and Goddesses. What is common in most solstice traditions is that this time of year is about coming together and remembering the past. We hope you or your loved one will feel pampered and enchanted with this limited edition box.
"It is the life of the crystal, the architect of the flake, the fire of the frost, the soul of the sunbeam. This crisp winter air is full of it."
– John Burroughs